Not really! When I first thought about writing this about me, the first thing that came to my mind was... "this sounds like a dating profile!" My goal here it not to tell you how awesome I am or why you should hire me as your wedding photographer. My goal here is simple: to find the best photographer for YOUR wedding day! If that's me...AWESOME, if you give well with another photographer, high-five because we have some pretty awesome photographers in our community.
I started the business back in 2013 as a hobby and it quickly turned into an amazing business. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many brides and experiencing some AMAZING weddings! As if that was not enough we started growing the business and we met some awesome vendors along the way. Those awesome people are the same ones that offer wedding day coordination, officiant services, additional photography coverage, and much more.
Let's introduce the team!
Bryanna Pena- Owner + Lead Photographer
Alyssa Klecka- Photographer
Angelia Hacker- Wedding Coordinator
Rosie Perez- Wedding Officiant
Holly Miller- Office Assistant
Bryanna (BREE-aw-nuh)... always spelled wrong and mispronounced. Thanks Mom! ha!
1. I never met a pie I didn't like! Although banana cream pie takes the cake! Or pie as I should say!
2. Diet Pepsi & regular Coke are my jam! But only in that order. Ask my husband he knows!
3. When decorating a room in my house I try to channel my inner Johanna Gaines. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Okay okay most of the time it doesn't, but when it does, it looks like magic!
Owner + Lead Photographer
Angelia or Angie, I'll answer to both ha!
1. I have four darling kids, that's including the 34 year old husband.
Pro Tip: I secretly throw my husbands socks away so he has to buy new ones. #NoHolesInMyHouse
2. I will always read the book before watching the movie. I've probably read at least 35 books this year already.
I've never finished a book with pictures in it.
3. Random phrases results in impromptu singing, enjoy!
Hearing couples love stories if my favorite part about what I do!
1. I am a women on the move, I am always moving and tackling the next project. When I am not working on a project I am enjoying time with my family. I have 2 adult children and 13 grandchildren.
2. My husband and I are high school sweethearts, we've been together since we were 16 years old!
3. I have a Mary Kay business and working hard towards my pink Cadillac!