Not really! We live a crazy filled life with 2 kids, 2 dogs, and a mini cat. We spend our days editing these awesome weddings we get to the honor of attending as well as, remodeling our home, cooking fabulous dinners, and having a blast with our nerf gun fights before bed!
As if that was not enough we started growing the business and we met some awesome people. Those awesome people are the same ones that offer wedding day coordination, officiant services, additional photography coverage, and much more.
Let's introduce the team!
Bryanna Rowland- Owner + Lead Photographer
Andrew Rowland- Co-Owner + Photographer
Mary Fielder- Photographer
Alyssa Klecka- Photographer
Angelia Hacker- Wedding Coordinator
Rosie Perez- Wedding Officiant
Holly Miller- Office Assistant
Bryanna (BREE-aw-nuh)... always spelled wrong and mispronounced. Thanks Mom! ha!
1. I never met a pie I didn't like! Although banana cream pie takes the cake! Or pie as I should say!
2. Diet Pepsi & regular Coke are my jam! But only in that order. Ask my husband he knows!
3. When decorating a room in my house I try to channel my inner Johanna Gaines. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Okay okay most of the time it doesn't, but when it does, it looks like magic!
Owner + Lead Photographer
I actually like long walks on the beach, and gourmet wine. Well actually our homemade wine!
1. I like trying new things, so when a friend suggested making my own wine of course I had to give it a try! I've made a few flavors and I enjoy every minute of it! Well actually I should say I enjoy every month of it, since it take 6-9 months to make.
2. I enjoy dirt bike riding. Fun Fact: I rode my first race at the Indiana Iron Man in October last year!
3. When I am on my health kick, you can find me running hills or completing 20 pull ups every 15 minutes for 3 hours. What can I say, if I am going to do something I am going to do it right!
Co-Owner + Photographer
I'm sort of a coffee snob and I am not afraid to admit it.
1. You'll never see me without a coffee in my hand or in my car! I always believe there's time for a coffee run!
2. I have two beautiful children, Logan & Lily, and two dogs Copper & Thunder. My boyfriend and partner, Matt and I have been together for 13 years, and I'm still waiting for him to put a ring on it! ha!
3. I'm a creative nerd at heart. Fortnite, star wars, bobs burgers, the office, parks and recreation, are jam! Im always looking for the most creative shot!
Angelia or Angie, I'll answer to both ha!
1. I have four darling kids, that's including the 34 year old husband.
Pro Tip: I secretly throw my husbands socks away so he has to buy new ones. #NoHolesInMyHouse
2. I will always read the book before watching the movie. I've probably read at least 35 books this year already.
I've never finished a book with pictures in it.
3. Random phrases results in impromptu singing, enjoy!
Hearing couples love stories if my favorite part about what I do!
1. I am a women on the move, I am always moving and tackling the next project. When I am not working on a project I am enjoying time with my family. I have 2 adult children and 13 grandchildren.
2. My husband and I are high school sweethearts, we've been together since we were 16 years old!
3. I have a Mary Kay business and working hard towards my pink Cadillac!